· Clean/simple/lightweight/intuitive architecture-neutral API.
· Provide details on disassembled instruction (called “decomposer” by others).
· Provide some semantics of the disassembled instruction, such as list of implicit registers read & written.
· Implemented in pure C language, with bindings for Python, Ruby, OCaml, C#, Java and GO available.
· Native support for Windows & *nix (including MacOSX, Linux, *BSD & Solaris platforms).
· Thread-safe by design.
· Distributed under the open source BSD license.
Download source code and precompiled binaries here:
Please,like, subscribe and follow