Monday, January 6, 2014

We Have a Buisness

Hey I wanted to mention that the writers of this blog including me all are part of the buisness. I would also like to mention what are buisness is it is pentesting. For those of you who don't know Pentesting is basically ethical hacking. So we would hack what you would want us to and we would hack it and tell you how you could fix it and how we did it. If there is a tutorial you would like me to do please let me know and I would right it in about a day or less.
please like follow suscribe and please share.

You can contact me and everyone else through Daniel Lynes

No comments:

Post a Comment

how to make a batch file to crash windows

here is the "code" %0|%0 paste that in a notepad and save it as whateveryou want.bat for example lol.bat by running this it...