How to make a undeletable file
- Go to Start and then Click on Run
- Type cmd & hit enter
- you cannot create Undeletable or unrenameable folder in your root directory in other words where you have windows installed this means you are unable to make this kind of folder in the drive that windows is installed in.
- Type D: or E: and hit enter in the terminal
- Type md con\ and hit enter in the terminal
- Open that directory, you will see the folder created of name con.
- Try to delete that folder or rename that folder windows will show the error message and you will be unable to delete it
I have a older tutorial on how you can delete this file just search for deleting a undeletable file and it will pop up.
Hope this was useful please like follow subscribe and share